CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wendy's and the infamous finger chili

If I ever was eating anything and found a foreign object in my food, let alone a finger, I would throw up right there on the spot. On the positive side, I would probably never have to eat at that establishment again due to the massive settlement I would obtain from suing their asses off.

Now if I was the CEO of Wendy's and I had a memo delivered to my desk that someone just found a human body part in one of our food items, I would definitely hit the panic button. The first thing that would cross my mind, is keeping the positive image of Wendy's intact. I would have an intermediary and the best team of lawyers money can buy on standby for such an occasion. They would then post a nationwide statement reassuring that the quality of Wendy's food, and the safety of of its patrons remains its number one priority and that there is no need to panic. I would then issue a nationwide thorough inspection of every single Wendy's franchise, from the corner tile in the restrooms, to the salt that goes on the french fries. This would be a strong measure reassuring people that we have taken the matter very seriously and have taken every possible measure to make sure that this was a fluke accident and an isolated incident. I would take extreme internal measures from the corporate level down to the person who takes the orders at the register to be on high alert for anything deemed suspicious and or unsanitary and report it immediately. I would make sure that the public eye knew how adamant Wendy's was about serving nothing but the highest quality food and I, CEO Ryan Hamel would not hesitate to bring my own family to any one of Wendy's restaurants at any point in time.

0 comments: